The Avaya 1140E is an IP desktop telephone which has a large range of advanced telephony features and is a bonus for any business wishing to improve efficiency and productivity - it works over VoIP or SIP across an IP telephone system.
- Fourteen fixed keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 240 x 160 high resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- A standard USB port for the support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet-capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is “Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready”
- Bluetooth integrated for standard Bluetooth headset pairing
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cable 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Graphite colour with a Silver Metallic Bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) - not supplied
Size (WxDxH) in mm: 200 x 188 x 207
Weight (Kg): 1.12
* If your LAN Network has its own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a separate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
The Avaya 1140E is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.